Páginas

jueves, 7 de junio de 2012

Feeling the love

The 46 members of Peru 19 (so called because we are the 19th group of volunteers to arrive in Peru) just finished our staging event at the ever-so-classy Holiday Inn Georgetown, and it has been a whirlwind couple of days to say the least. There's not much to say about staging... pretty much your standard intro/orientation day, with the plus of meeting a lot of really awesome fellow PCVs (Peace Corps volunteers), who I feel lucky to get to spend the next two years with.

But as I do the final bag pack in preparation for boarding the plane to Peru tomorrow morning, I just wanted to take a moment to appreciate the immense outpouring of love and support I've received over the past week. Phone calls, hugs, well-wishes - I will be carrying all these things with me on this adventure, and I can't thank everyone enough for sending so much love my way.

That's it for now - next post will be from Peru!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario