Páginas

martes, 10 de julio de 2012

Hi ho, hi ho

It's off to the mountains I go! 

Today all the Peru 19 trainees learned whether we will be assigned to sites in the costa (coast) or the sierra (highlands), and I am pleased to report that I will be heading to a site somewhere in the highlands of northern Peru. I had requested sierra for its non-desert, and thus more inspiring, landscape, its greenery, and its cooler temperatures (i.e. lows below 85 in the winter, which coastal sites do not offer), so I'm excited that my preferences were taken into account.

We don't find out the exact region/location of our sites for another two weeks, but I'm hoping my final site will have such cool llamas and mountain-climbers as the ones in this picture our tech-trainer drew today:


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario