Páginas

domingo, 8 de julio de 2012

One month

Today marks one month since my arrival in Peru. Fittingly, today is also the day of my first real Peace Corps work out in the community. This morning I led a 45-minute session for 20 instituto students (the Peruvian version of a community or technical college) on how to write a resume. I was excited to get my feet wet with some of the work I'll be doing over the 26 remaining months of my service, and am happy to report that the session went really well with lots of participation from the students.



Later this week we business kids will be back in the schools, each teaching a class of high schoolers about the 4 P's of marketing. Should be fun, even though I myself only learned the 4 P's a week and a half ago :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario