Páginas

jueves, 23 de agosto de 2012

Furry friends

My new host family's house is inhabited not only by 8 people, but also by no fewer than 15 animals. First, the cats, Shiao and Keiko. Sometimes they are so cute they make me wish I wasn't allergic to them. Other times they are less cute and I still wish I wasn't allergic to them. Here they are being super adorable:



Second, Vlady, the very unkempt scruffball that is the family dog:


On the upstairs patio, where everyone can hear him chirp at whatever hour suits his fancy, lives our lone quail:


In the garden behind the house we have approximately 10 rabbits, some of whom are cute baby rabbits like this one:


And, last and definitely my least favorite we have the tarantula. He also lives in a cage on the upstairs patio. I usually try to avoid looking in his direction and attempt to forget he exists - spiders are not exactly my cup of tea.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario