Páginas

lunes, 27 de agosto de 2012

Things I would never do in the states that I did in my first week in Cajabamba

1. Be interviewed on live radio.


2. Be interviewed on live TV.
3. Have personal meetings with the town Mayor and Vice Mayor
4. Eat delicious homemade honey, avocados, lentils and oranges from my host family's farm.
5. Not flip out when a meeting started 1.5 hours late (I'd brought my kindle so thankfully did not die of boredom).
6. Consistently tell the small white lie that I've already finished my Masters - explaining PCMI is just too much work, especially when I already have to explain so much about myself every time I meet anyone.
7. Accept a majestic tiger bedspread as inevitable room decor. On the bright side though, I've got my room pretty much all done! Only big thing still to come is a small bookshelf for under the coatrack/window.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario